The following documentation is needed to complete registration. Dates to turn in these documents will be provided on the website during registration times.
For a child to be a Little Leaguer®, eligibility must first be established by way of residency inside the boundaries of a local Little League®, or the location of the school where the child attends is located inside a local league’s boundaries that is approved by Little League Baseball, Incorporated.
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for the Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. Either the school enrollment form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2019 can be used to establish school attendance for the 2020 season.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2019 (previous year) and February 1, 2020 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., - gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.
We are currently looking for Umpires and Coaches!! If you are interested please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a difference in the community by volunteering!
Can I Play at Palm Bay East Little League?
In order to play at Palm Bay East Little League your child must live or go to school within our little league boundaries. Click here to learn more.
How do I find out what my child's league age is?
League age is determined by Little League International. Click here to learn more.
What Documents are Needed to register?
In general a birth certificate and 3 proofs of residency. Click here to learn more.
Can I request my child to play on a particular team?
If your child plays in the TBall or Machine Pitch divisions, we always try our best to accommodate requests. Though, in some cases we cannot always accommodate requests. If your player plays in older divisions teams are determined by a draft, where coaches choose players based on age and skill.