The official regulations and playing rules of Little League Baseball will be followed by Palm Bay East Little League. The following “Local Rules” will also be in effect.
1. Minor AA games will have a time of 1 hour 45 minutes. No new inning will begin after 1 hour 30 minutes.
2. All managers will keep a pitching record. And the home plate umpire will sign said record after each game. Any violation of this rule will be brought to the attention of the league of said manager for disciplinary action, with a recommendation from the Interleague board of at least a one (1) game suspension.
3.All Teams will use pitching regulations as printed in the 2018 Little League Baseball Rule Book. Two (2) inning limit on pitchers. No more than 75 pitches a day. If a player pitches 66 or more pitches in a day four (4) days of rest, 51-65 pitches in a day three (3) days of rest, 36-50 pitches in a day two (2) days of rest, 21-35 pitches in a day one (1) day of rest and 1-20 pitches in a day no (0) day of rest.
4. All managers must carry updated list of approved bats.
5. The Host League shall supply 2 new game balls. The visiting team shall supply 2 serviceable game balls.
6. The Home team will supply the plate and base umpires.
7. There will be a 3 run limit per at bat.
8. No stealing of home on past balls.
9. Continuous batting order.
10. NO drop third strike rule.
11. NO infield fly rule.
12. NO player shall sit more than 2 innings in a game.
13. One (1) base per play, explanation- ball hit in the field and player overthrows first, the base runner may attempt to advance to second, but if throw to second goes into the outfield, that runner must stay at second. Runner on base attempts to steal base and the catcher throws down and the ball goes into the outfield that runner CAN'T advance to the next base.